Here’s a list of what I’m doing and looking forward this month… let’s start Spring off with some beautiful weather and tulips coming to life!
- That Spring will be here any day (cross your fingers): My tulips are beginning to break through the ground. If my flowers can be strong enough to last through the winter, and reach for the sky… I certainly can be too, right? I’ve been busy planning what I want to plant on my small patio. I’m just waiting for the end of the snow before I start… whatever I decide on will have to live through my blackened thumb treatment, no use in making them survive frosts too!
- Cherry Blossom Festival: The dates this year are March 20th – April 14th. I hope you manage to escape to my backyard and see the beautiful blossoms!
- Reading Cupcakes and Cashmere by Emily Schuman: after becoming a fan of her blog (of the same name). The book is broken up seasonally and is a guide to fashion/home/entertaining. While unemployed, I am reorganizing every facet of my home. So that even if my life isn’t in perfect working order… my house will be! Oh… and the book starts with Spring, so you can follow along if you get it this month!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies: So I know last month I said… who needs to try new cookie recipes if you have one you love, but… if you do you may find ANOTHER recipe you love!
- Watching The Americans: The Americans is set in the 1980s, and is the story of two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American couple living in the D.C. suburbs. Season two just began on FX last week.
Let me know what you’re enjoying this month, and thanks for stopping by!