Here’s a list of what I’m enjoying this month…
- Working again: Does anymore need to be said about this? Although I miss sleeping in, and have already begun planning vacations to escape. The promise of a paycheck is worth waking up for!
- The Fault with the Stars: The book, not the movie. I refuse to go see the movie in
public, because I can’t imagine crying like I did while reading the book in front of anyone. It’s a young adult book, but it really is quite amazing.
- Bathroom Remodel: The promise that this may be the month I get an all shiny and new master bathroom. Demolition begins today, so stay tuned for news on that.
- Blow Drying Class: My hair salon held a free and informative blow drying tutorial this month. Hopefully I’ll keep away from my formerly lazy ways even when I’m not sipping on champagne. I swear the champagne did wonders though!
- Mastering my headstand: After nearly four months of yoga, I can now do my headstand without the assistance of a nearby wall. If you would like to learn one as well, checkout this video!
Let me know what you’re enjoying this month, and thanks so much for stopping by!