Here’s a list of what I’m enjoying this month…
- Catching a Few Flicks: Heading out to see Hector and the Search for Happiness and Gone Girl this month. Hector is one of my favorite books.
- Skating at Rockefeller Center’s Ice Rink: during a beautiful day on opening weekend in NYC.
- Visiting a Hard to Find Speakeasy in Grand Central Station
- A Visit to One of Travel + Leisure’s Coolest Rooftop Bars in America: The Skylark. The review – the views were breathtaking, the service and drinks were not so great.
- Taking a trip to the top of the Washington Monument: finally reopened this year after earthquake damage which closed the monument for two and a half years.
Let me know what you’re enjoying this month, and thanks so much for stopping by!