Here’s a list of what I’m enjoying this month…
- Hot Yoga: After eight months of yoga and winter coming soon, I’ve begun hot yoga with new arm balances and without dehydration and headaches. I am loving it!
- Volunteering with Honor Flight: Being able to meet World War II veterans dressed in their helmets with bullet holes and white Navy hats and feeling lucky to be able to assist them in celebrating their visit to the war memorials on the Washington Mall. These heroes made my Veteran’s Day incredibly memorable.
- Hosting and Cooking: Thanksgiving Day Dinner for most of my family and am thankful for those near and far.
- Booked Flights: for my next international adventure. I love having a trip to plan and look forward to once the weather is warm again!
- Seeing A Christmas Carol: at Ford’s Theater in DC with my mom
Let me know what you’re enjoying this month, and thanks so much for stopping by!